Nuewee Organic Green Tea Protein (10 Sachets) Twin Pack
Nuewee Organic Green Tea Protein Powder
Nuewee Organic Green Tea Protein Powder is a nutritious health beverage which combines organic soy, a good source of protein and calcium, and green tea that is rich in antioxidant.
Nuewee Organic Green Tea Protein Powder provides you the goodness of protein & green tea support you maintaining good health. Protein is required to build, repair & maintain cells and tissues. Green tea is powerful antioxidant, helps protect cells damage from oxidation and is known to be beneficial for overall health.
Green tea antioxidants are more powerful than antioxidants vitamins C & E, according to a Harvard Mediccal School Review on the benefits of drinking green tea.
Green tea is also benefits for weight loss. It is a good cutting supplement as it improves your metabolic rate and improves fat oxidization, stimulating your body to shed fat as it a thermogenics booster (metabolic boosting properties).
Nuewee Organic Green Tea Protein Powder is suitable for all age groups, especially growing children, menopausal women, those who are allergic to milk and those who suffer from hair loss.
The Perfect Match: Green Tea + Soybean
Over the last few decades, green tea has been proven for its long-purported health benefit through many scientific and medical studies. Green tea is popular worldwide for its health benefits and its antioxidants that fight free radicals disrupt the production of bacteria, intestinal ailments, slow the aging process, as well as reducing the risk of hair loss.
According to a survey released by the US Department of Agriculture in 2007, the mean content of flavonoids, which responsible for health effects as anti-oxidative and anticarcinogenic functions, in green tea is higher than other food and drink items such as fresh fruits, vegetable juices or wine.
Some clinical human studies also suggest that green tea can reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease, dental cavities, kidney stones, and cancer, while improving bone density and cognitive function.
Meanwhile, with the combination of green tea and soybean that is known to have positive effects in reducing risk of heart diseases, maintaining bone strength and relieving menopausal symptom, the beverage not only provide various nutrients but also enhance nutrients absorption as green tea contains high content of antioxidants which are fat soluble. Both ingredients complement each other and thus increase the nutritional value of the beverage.
Benefits of Green Tea：
1. Green Tea good for Weight Loss
- Green tea good for weight loss, it increases body metabolism. The polyphenol found in green tea works to intensify levels of fat oxidation and the rate at which your body turns food into calories.
2. Protect heart
- Green tea is believed to work on the lining of blood vessels, helping them to stay relaxed and better able to withstand changes in blood pressure. It may protect against the formation of clots, which causes heart attacks.
3. Reduce cholesterol and lower blood pressure
- Green tea reduces bad cholesterol in the blood and improves the ratio of good cholesterol to bad cholesterol. It also reduces the risk of high blood pressure.
4. Slow down Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s disease
- A study conducted at the Israel Institute of Technology showed that the main antioxidant polyphonel of green tea extract, EGCG, helped to protect brain cells from dying and “rescue” damaged neurons in the brain.
5. Stimulate hair growth
- The Saitama Cancer Center Research Institute in Japan and Seoul National University College of Medicine reported that green tea may stimulate hair growth. A laboratory study found positive evidence of the compound epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG) which showed that the growth of hair follicles become better and becomes longer when given EGCG.
Recent years, the benefit of soybean has been widely spread among people who care about health. Many researches have proven that various nutrients within soybean have the ability to promote heart health and healthy bones, preventing cancer and alleviating menopausal symptoms, which make the consumption of soybean a must for a healthy lifestyle.
To reduce risk of heart disease
Research showed that a diet with significant soy protein reduces Total Cholesterol, LDL Cholesterol and Triglycerides. As reported in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, a 12% drop in cholesterol was observed when 20-25gm of soy protein and fiber were included in the diet. Soy beans contain soluble fiber, which is known to interfere with the absorption and metabolism of cholesterol.
To maintain bone strength
Isoflavones contained within soy beans may inhibit the breakdown of bones. A study published in the Archives of Internal Medicine in September 2005 found that intake of soy food was associated with a significantly lower risk of fracture, particularly among early post menopausal women.
Relieve menopausal symptoms
Studies showed that soy helps women to alleviate menopausal symptoms and it is especially effective in preventing than alleviating hot flashes. Despite these findings, the North American Menopausal Society in 2000 recommended that 40-80mg of isoflavones daily may help to relieve menopausal symptoms.
Ways to Consume:
Mix 1 Sachet of the Nuewee Organic Green Tea Protein Powder with 200ml cold or warm water. Stir well and serve.
Ingredients: Organic Soybean Powder, Organic Green Tea Powder and Fructose.
最佳拍档：绿茶 + 大豆
1. 体重控制: 绿茶提高身体代谢。绿茶内的多酚可增加脂肪氧化的速度，将食物转化成热量。
2. 预防心疾病: 绿茶协助血管壁放松，使它能够更好的承受血压的变化。它亦可防止血栓的形成，从而防止患上心脏疾病的风险。
3. 降低胆固醇和血压: 绿茶降低坏胆固醇，维持平衡的胆固醇水平及降低患上高血压的风险。
4. 减缓帕金森氏症和阿尔茨海默氏病: 以色列技术学院的一项研究显示绿茶内具抗氧化功效的绿茶萃取可协助保护与修复大脑中的神经元及脑细胞。
5. 刺激头发的生长: 日本的埼玉县癌症中心研究所和首尔国立大学医学院的一项研究显示表没食子儿茶素-3 - 没食子儿茶素没食子酸酯(EGCG)可以有效的加强毛囊生长的能力。
把 1 包的 Nuewee 有机绿茶豆粉加入200毫升的冷水或温水，搅拌均匀即可饮用。
1. 营养早餐 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nmWvRBeQ6I
2. 抗老抗癌 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDgw6bLTSN4
3. 养颜补眼 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbkZ52OBCMY
4. 有机冰淇淋 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPg1BJz11oo
5. 小孩营养早餐 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXJN0Z3Varc